1 929 930 931 932 933 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 9,300. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    BAMOZZY

I must admit last night was very difficult for myself and friends to get kills at certain times! we all had many occassions where we were emptying full magazines, getting multiple hit markers and still not dropping people but being killed in 1-2 bullets or being lunge knifed whilst they ran through all of these bullets. Quitting that Lobby helped a bit but it wasn't long before it started happening again!

• 9,301. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    wajackbauer

What am I asking for?

All game modes that currently need 8 players for a match to start to be reduced to 6.

FFA Gunplay to be reduced from 5 to 4.

Groundwar to be reduced from 12 to 8.

• 9,302. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    pulling69

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

pulling69 wrote:

Here is an odd one: before I started a match my K/D was 1.210. The match I went 21-21, afterthe match my K/D dropped to 1.209. How the hell is that possible? Just another WTF thing going on with this game....

21-21 is a 1.0 K/D ratio. This is lower than your current KDR so your KDR dropped. Nothing WTF about this, just mathematics working.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

Yep...It was a drunken fail that night myfriend...

• 9,303. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

G lH A lN lD ll

Can we plz just get the 16-20 prestiges released already....Its been 2 months of waitting for them(again for them to say SOON over and over again).Would be nice to utilize the double xp this weekend...

Also go ahead and take away what you have to , but can we get a Faceoff mode or two in Hardcore...

• 9,304. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    kkiller14

GHANDI, Do you mean on Monday, there will be somone answering our questions on the @InfinityWard twitter, and the community interaction will increase then?

• 9,305. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    K1ller_911

Klelpto, welcome to our world. Your golden ticket has been revoked. 40 moabs in 3 days? While I dont doubt there is some really good players at this game it sounds like you benefited from the lag compensation. Ghandi are you reading? This is what I'm talking about, your in that very small percentage that has been running around in god mode.

• 9,306. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    JBurn244

This video is still very much applicable and a reality for myself and many players to this day. Note the excerpt from the other person's video ('team headshot'). Now look what happens when he delayed his connection. Would you look at that, he's running around in easy mode and all the enemies he sees are in molassass and never get a shot off.

<sigh>.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJOpFCCnv0E

• 9,307. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    zestroy

Hi,

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

Soon means Monday. Although throwing someone into this mix of contributors will take some on boarding.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

Thank you for the update that includes a timeframe we can rationalize.

As to your implication that some of the contributors here may be difficult to deal with... I have an investment in this product and an expectation as a consumer. After more than 6 months of reporting the issues and waiting for viable fixes, primarily to connectivity. patients is waning. Communication is key, you'll find people to be very tolerant if they are kept apprised of process and progress.

Respectfully, Troy

• 9,308. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

kkiller14 wrote:

GHANDI, Do you mean on Monday, there will be somone answering our questions on the @InfinityWard twitter, and the community interaction will increase then?

Someone starts on Monday. It may take some time for them to spin up, but that's the plan yes.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

• 9,309. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

zestroy wrote:

Hi,

G IH A IN ID II wrote:

Soon means Monday. Although throwing someone into this mix of contributors will take some on boarding.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

Thank you for the update that includes a timeframe we can rationalize.

As to your implication that some of the contributors here may be difficult to deal with... I have an investment in this product and an expectation as a consumer. After more than 6 months of reporting the issues and waiting for viable fixes, primarily to connectivity. patients is waning. Communication is key, you'll find people to be very tolerant if they are kept apprised of process and progress.

Respectfully, Troy

Understood. That's why we need to ensure community relations are handled more regularly and accurate information is conveyed across all community channels.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II