26 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2012 11:49 PM by verbalkaiser3 RSS

ZOMBIE IDEAS REALLY NEEDED FOR TREYARCH EMAIL!!!!!

unscrewedlou

HAS ANYONE GOT DOME GOOD IDEAS FOR ZOMBIES AS ME AND A FEW FRIENDS WERE GOING TO SEND A EMAIL TO TREYARCH GIVING THEM SOME INFO ON WHAT ZOMBIES PEOPLE WANT

• Re: ZOMBIE IDEAS REALLY NEEDED

A gun that when u shoot at a group of zombies they turn into skeletons and break in to pieces on the floor

plzzzzz this would be awesome!!!!!!!!

• Re: ZOMBIE IDEAS REALLY NEEDED FOR TREYARCH EMAIL!!!!!

I think that you must tell they that they will do a new map, in a gym, or an video editor like the multiplayer, for zombies maps... Even the possibilty to send some money from me to you, like mw3 survival... (Sorry for my english, i'm italian) or a new drinks, that you can use it only if you press down with the arrow, that teletrasport you in another part of the map, but you can use it once a rounde... Bye Bye  

Please move this to the zombie section.

a massive map.. and like kill streaks, but round streaks.. staying up for 10 rounds in a row gets you a free perk.. 20 rounds a free upgraded weapon...... also,, much more teleporters.. and bring back the ppsh and browning

matuzz

Its fun to try and guess the age of OP in threads like this.

Steve2589

Must you use caps...

Joshysqaushy8

a type of zombie that is very fast (like off call of the dead and verruckt),they start spawning on round 5 and there are 2 of them every round. their health is the same of a normal zombies but a bit stronger and when they get too close to you they explode (the explosion is not strong enough to kill you bit it stuns you)

jeepchick

Hello,

Please take all Zombies discussion to the proper sub-forum.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/forum s/zombies

Thank you!

jeepchick | Forum Moderator

Black Ops II @ClaireJeepchick

**Moved to ZSubforum since quality discussion already occuring **

Hey i was thinking why not have one really big map that your start with but only in one section of it. Then as he puts out the map packs make it so that the new board he puts out is connected to the map you are on. So like if you were to start out in Tampa but in the south west side of town and then you buy the new map that he comes out with 2 months down the road gives you access to the north west side of town. That way each time you buy a map it just makes the playing field bigger. Just a thought .

ok here is my wish list  to see in the upcoming zombies

1 each person should get to pick what guns they get out of the box take all the guns from waw bo1 and bo2 and get to chose what you get like a custom class setup example: let’s say you have to pick a certain amount of pistols explosive weapons assault rifles lmg's smg's wonder weapons and special weapons so it still keeps a sort of randomness and difficulty but so it’s not the same people with the same guns and you get to pick one wonder weapon to get so everyone could have a wonder weapon

2 story mode so people can catch up on the story and classic survival mode

3 a box to buy attachments and camo from

4 more tiers for pack a punch and perks unlocked after a certain round example : round 30 tier 2 round 40 tier 3 round 50 tier 4 and then it stops

5 more melee weapons example : katana battle axe machete etc

6 difficulty lets say like the campaign settings easy through veteran so it can be challenging for the serious zombie player like myself or easy so new people can get used to zombies

7 the ability to buy all the perks instead of having to do something ridiculous to get all the perks

8 new bosses i liked goerge he was a little hard to kill but after you did he gave you a free perk but i disliked the moon boss because he was to easy to kill but if he grabed you he took your perk which was rediculous

9 theater mode that records the ingame chat

10 seperate zombies dlc so you didn’t have to get the multiplayer map packs to

11 bring back flamethrower

12 a perk that lets you keep your perks if you go down but make it ridiculously expensive

13 character customization example voice gender skin color outfits etc

Thank you for reading

make the beginning 5 rounds or so more exciting some how.

The ability to choose your own character, from a selection of a wide range of characters. Would be good for DLC too.

thabeststriker--7

You peopledo realize they don't read their email?  Their just gonna delete it's soon as u send it.  Why don't u just post what u want in the forms?  They read it more often than u think. :)

my wishlist

1.Bigger maps

2.Map idea: Atlantis

Map effetct:Every once in while it will rain but the zombies are slower

There are massive slides around the city/map and there are some pads at the bottom of the slide which randomly send you to different places like a slignshot but you have to pay 500 for the pads

Traps (forget to mention in the tilte): There are floors which open up for 1000 and it takes anything that falls into it and takes it to the bottom of the map

One special weapon would be it turns the zombies hit into water called the liquifer and a special equipment would be it drains out then energy/liquids of the zombies which ran past it and it slows down all zombies dramitically and when you click LB it exploxedes and blast away all close zombies

3. C4 equipment and camera laser detonated mines electro-magnetic bombs

4.all black ops and waw guns

5. attachments to guns can be bought before the game with cod points

6.longer final stand with  a timer

7.HOST MIGRATION!!!

8.You can travel between certain maps

9.A perk which when you go down you duoble x and you revive yourself but it cant be bought again once in one game

10. there is more than one boss in one map but only one can be spawned at a time

11.You can buy armor not just juggernaut

12.some zombie explod with a headshot

13.zombies less likely to go into **** train and become smarter.

14. zombies will try to trap you.

15.zombie camofaluge for 15 seconnds and they think your a zombie

and just so know its treyarch;s forum so they would be looking at this and you would be lucky if they replied to fan mail

character customization so no one has the same characters as you, male or famale, race, height, build, skin tone, hair style and colour, eye shape and colour, lip shape and colour, outfits, Name and bio etc and the option to save the character for future Zombie play and option to change it too. females play zombies too hence female characters needed but custom would be better. Different maps, cities around the world - New York, London, Paris, Rome etc and different buildings, mall, hospital, underground tube station like MW3 etc.... Storylines on how the Zombies came to be in those maps (scenes at the start of the match) Better weapons but keep the Ray Gun, RPK and HK. Keep mystery Box, upgrade machine etc and maybe keep some of the zombies, (Gas Zombies) maybe bring in a Suicide Zombie with a bomb strapped to his chest or something like that. But we Do need to have some sort of character creation for male and female players, I love playing Zombies but hate being the male character all the time and never get to choose who I wanna be and its always randomized, so character customization for male or female and the option to save it or change it please!

ManOfGod

This is my original post from "My Zombies To Treyarchs 'Zombie Team'".

Alright well you may have seen me post this before in other discussions but I'm posting this cuz I feel my idea never really gets out there( it's always like on the 10th page lol).

So here's my idea -----

Well all (True) zombie fans know the earth is blown up (never did the Easter egg but read the the story word from word on COD wiki) so I'm thinking Tank,Nikolie and,Takoa(group 935) should find a way to regain there memory and travel back in time (again lol) to stop richtofien and appear in a farm in France/Germany where the first meteorite of element 115 is found. I know that leaves a spot out for the fourth player and now there's talk of zombies carrying 8 so just bear with me maybe they can find a guy (maybe Peter isn't dead lol) and let the Kenedy group meet em?

So Map:Farm

New Weapon:Destracter 5.5(sniper rifle that when a zombie is hit acts like monkey bomb and all the zombies hoard to that zombie,which is now standing still, so you can obliterate em. The pack a punch one,The Hoarder,equips a thermal and blow up at the end of 60sec.

New perk:Life Savior (white bottle with a blue shield with a brown cross symble, revives you automatticly in 10sec.

Well there's my idea hope you liked it thanks...,..................Hmmm no power how suspicious..... OR OBVIOUS!!!

Market a seperate nazi zombies game. That way those of use who love the zombies franchise but refuse to pay $15 for one new average zombies map every couple months could buy only zombies maps and DLC as well as gameplay would be better because all attention could be focused on creating quality zombies content. Just food for thought...and hopefully food for action?

Hard mode for advanced zombie players-- zombies are immediately running instead of walking.

Normal mode for the average player zombies start slow but begin getting terrifyingly fast. You know... Like zombies now.

Easy mode for beginners. Zombies are slow for about 10 rounds and drop too many max ammos, instakills, etc. things escalate to pretty much normal after that.

Custom load outs or custom classes for zombies. Attachments to start would bring a few more people to zombies. There could also be an attachment vending machine for the regular zombies mode.

Zombies FFA-- a free for all zombies game mode in which players play multiplayer free for all but earn bonus points for killing a few undead along the way. Of course getting mauled by zombies while fighting each Other would be crazy. That's what zombies should be-- crazy. Haha or a killstreak could send a wave Of zombies after other players.