1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2012 3:58 PM by iivrruummii Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2

According to Mark Lamia - There will be prestige in BO2 and right  now all they have said is they will raise the level cap after every prestige. Not sure what kind of cool special goodies you will get though. Hopefully something cool.

• 21. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2
    zombies4lyfe

yeah man, i get what you mean by people dont like prestiging as much as us, but thats only because they feel they dont get rewarded enough. Those players arent willing to prestige because theres not a big enough purpose. I do feel that treyarch could make this work and ill be bumping this thread for further analysis. thanks for the replys guys.

• 22. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2
    zombies4lyfe

hopefully some really good ones....

• 23. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2

What if the guns that you received were the same as those attained through regular play?  By the same, I mean attribute wise.   Just make them look cooler.  So you would get a reskinned M4, as an example.  Another idea may be to allow you to gain the ability to add attachments to the gun.  I still like the idea of the money system that Black Ops had to unlock weapons and attachments.

The only guns that I have ever said were OP were akimbo or the XM25. 

• 24. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2
    zombies4lyfe

i like your idea about getting attachments through prestige, i could see this working nicely. although i would also like to see some new guns, not necassarily over powered guns but guns that have their own special atributes such as maybe more recoil but a larger magazine. Spice it up treyarch!

• 25. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2

What if there is no prestiging, just a constant ranking up to unlock items?

• 26. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2
    zombies4lyfe

if so i wouldnt mind that either, but it apears every 1 is saying that they are going to have a prestige system.

• 27. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2

I sort of get why they have prestiging.  I just think that it is just another thing for people to complain about when a person chooses not to hit the button.  There has yet to be a huge benefit to prestige in any of the games.  Whoopie....! I get an emblem.  I think that something like a cool camo is a possible perk.  Maybe allow you to gold, chrome, or nickle plate your guns if you prestige.  I want something tangible to make me hit the button.  I finally chose to climb the ranks in MW3 due to the use of tokens to save certain items.

• 28. Re: reasons to prestige in blops 2
    zombies4lyfe

if people dont like the idea, then give me an alternative, because i most likly wont prestige in black ops 2 if i dont get rewarded with more then a stupid title and emblem. Pretige tokens gave it a try but they needed to take is a step further... i would also like to see new kill streaks and equipment for the future prestigers. i beleive it would only make the game better.

• 29. Re: REASONS TO PRESTIGE IN BLOPS 2

or how about you get 1 gold gun each prestige!! (assuming its going to be like mw3 gold gun) and when you get to the top prestige you can prestige as many as you want (even secondarys!

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next