32 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2012 4:08 AM by infernogamerz RSS

ideas-Black ops II packapunch---"zapapunch"- ----Zombies boss!    view! perks---maps---weapons---bosses and anything esle BEST FORUM FOR IDEAS VIEW NOW AND COMMENT ON MY AND OTHER PEOPLES GREAT IDEAS! FEED BACK REQUIRED AND mes if u want to play zombies m

hello guys

i think they should have a new packapunch so after u packapunch u can upgrade the gun again something called like the Zapapunch

because after round 30 the offwall guns and other guns that are packapunched dont kill any and with the double upgrade u can get up to higher rounds

the zapapunch should cost about 30,000--60,000 or even more is its no to easy to get it..

give me your ideas or just comment and like

ZOMBIES BOSS:i think there should be a zombies boss every 20 or 10 rounds to make it challenging so your not just killing zombies-------the boss might be hard to u have to prepare your self and it will make black ops 2 zombies really fun and popular!!!! like and comment if u like my suggestion-----feel free to add your own suggestions on my forum

suggest any ideas weapons -perks - ,maps and anything esle

wonder weapons: they should redesign all the wonder weapons and make all kind of new wonder weps