24 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2012 4:47 PM by codcanuck RSS

Hacker Owned Stories

I just got this last night...

I was in a game in Bakaara and I bumped into a hacker in another team using red box, no recoil and predator missile.

After the game, he went negative and I lead the team to win. In the lobby, I was smack talking and he admitted that he hacks and accused me for aim bot sniping (lol).

He told me that "Your a F@G and ruin the game"

I said "I ruin the game? Your the one ruining people's fun in the game!"

He murmured something about Krypt getting me, and left!

Whats your story about you owning a hacker

• Re: Hacker Owned Stories

I own them about 75% of the time. Sometimes those FMG's with damage, extended mags, and akimbo are too much.

And 90% of the time i'm threatned of getting "banned"

They are just pathetic.

I got more crazy stories from people calling me a hacker.

My two buddy clans are ]sin[ and =smurf= they're always a fun time for pre-game trashing on my KDR.

Haha! Your not a hacker! You're really good at this game! If ya don't remember me I'm "Red" but now I'am [ a i ] Red

I'm not the best, but my TDM KDR is pretty good it's usually around 2.37. The smurf clan was the worst they were grown men trash talking me. I don't remember all the stuff they said, but I distinctly remember, "You have to cheat in a game because your mom cheated on your dad." Anyways they were uber camper's won the game in part of my bad team, but regardless they raged. It was on Hardhat and they camped in the middle the whole time hiding in the corners of the area so you got one, and another guy in another corner got you. With akimbos too.

like2nap03

I like the smurf clan.  They don't hack and hardly ever leave when I'm owning them.  I don't know them but I play them all the time.  They never seem to get mad at me but maybe that's because I don't use a mic.  ( I have one but I can't chat as the wife is sleeping when I play so I just listen)  I actually like having them on my team because some of them camp and some of them run ang gun.  It's  a nice balance and It helps me with my sneaking around.   It is fun to hear them trash talk with people though.  Some guy who was supposedly hacking got all mad at one of them and threatened to demote him before rage quitting. 

codcanuck

One time me and my team managed to make a Krypt hacker ragequit

JUSTICE IS SWEET!

semperfi550

I was in a game with one of those little worthless scum bags that use that teleporting garbage. I would spawn in and go prone and wait to be teleported and when i was i would just knife the guy. That process went on for about a min until he rage quit XD Then there was this one match where i kept using Dead Mans Hand + Martyrdom glitch on another teleporter. He may have survived the DMH but my C4 Martyrdom got him XD

Then theres the classic MWR hackers.. you know the guys that fly around the map with unlimited tubes. I just go in a building and throw down C4 till the game crashes XD

fissuresofrequent

This one on black ops while I was playing with Bumblebee.

I'm pretty sure we lost but we were playing EOD and 3 of them had infections or just unlimted uav code. I finished like +4 and after the game they accused me of infections while admitting to theirs. They only had like 3.20 K/Ds with hacks.

EOD is garbage with hacks. They're are so many scumbags these days that were crap without hacks and still with hacks. I remember Mr. Potato running around with akimbos and and unlimted uav. He also called a predator missle in. He sure was having a hard time getting those predator missles.

I became a hacker because I didn't feel like putting up with there ****, so I fought fire with fire. But my story happened when I was playing a guy FMG customs you know all that **** they use.. I wrecked his ******* team and went 57-9 even with hacks he sucked ****. Funny thing is his name was "YoU SuCk My D!cK" and he sucked mine.

*trent3*

Once on BlackOps these guys said they were going to lag my net. So I put them to the test, lol. I made some comment about a person in the lobby who had a modded name and then this random girl went off on me, lol. Then, the dude with the modded name turned on his mic and said he was going to hack me and lag my net. Keep in mind this is on a new profile and Im a level 5. I added the guy and went to his private match already knowing I was going to get demoted, lol. I was just waiting for him to hack me. He said he was and that he could tell me my IP address. He told me some IP which was completely wrong because I constantly have a VPN on which masks your IP, lol. I told him to check again, then he was like WTF. I changed my IP like 5 times, lol. I proceeded to laugh loudly into my mic until the guy and his friends were like "**** this" and they all left.

Greatest thing ever.

Haha thats funny I have killed the hacker and he started qussin at me XD

A hacker had a msr and he was just hipfiring everyone with it. Then i just got mad and took out my fmg akimbos (custom) and he rage quitted. But i never use my fmg akimbos custom cause ii wanna be fair =3

A hacker had a msr and he was just hipfiring everyone with it. Then i just got mad and took out my fmg akimbos (custom) and he rage quitted. But i never use my fmg akimbos custom cause ii wanna be fair =3

So I just got done playing some sabotage and in 1 game on seatown I was using my "onlyusemeknife" class (PM-9[unused], FiveSeven tactical knife, throwing knife, portable radar, ExCon, Assasin, and Dead Silence, all pro. The match starts and I spawn near the well. I sprint to the bomb, then head for the target. I knife this hacker on the way there, set down my port radar, then knife another fool coming up behind me. I then plant the bomb, chill for a bit, then kill the hacker again with a DEEP throwing knife kill. Someone else kills me, but the bomb goes off and the game ends in less than a minute. After the match this hacker friend requests me, i accept, (he didnt have an obvious hacker name) and he texts me"GUESS WHO JUST MESSED WITH A HACKER, IM GOING TO DEMOTE YOU FOR NOOBPLANTING AND STALKING" and later "ull b luky if i don ban u"

Good Grief.

Is fast planting that big of a deal? if it is frowned upon, i didnt know, but if it is, why not just stop me, especially if im not even using bullets.