1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 260 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2012 3:29 PM by V3LKRO Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)

I like the maps idea, good maps. No bad spawns

• 51. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)

I agree, but it's easier said than done.

• 52. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)

I dont mind stalker

• 53. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)

There definitely shouldnt be any support killstreaks why should you be rewarded for getting a kill then dying getting a kill then dying. its pointless

• 54. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)
    rankismet

V3LKRO wrote:

This is the official fan petition list!

Before we petition anything...

... can we wait to know WTF is in the game first?

Pre-whines... annoying.

• 55. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)

Since you dont know how game development works, a "Petition" is called before any game/product release and its easier for both sides to make it happend before releasing the game, to make a change AFTER is 10x more difficult.  but clearly you dont.

Please reserve your child comments for other time, now thats annoying.  Nobody put a gun in your head to read or reply this thread.

• 56. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)
    rankismet

V3LKRO wrote:

Since you dont know how game development works, a "Petition" is called before any game/product release and its easier for both sides to make it happend before releasing the game, to make a change AFTER is 10x more difficult.  but clearly you dont.

Please reserve your child comments for other time, now thats annoying.  Nobody put a gun in your head to read or reply this thread.

Listen, neighbor... I'm quite well aware of both the definition of "petition" and it's common usage in these very forums.

Perhaps you aren't?

What's childish is "petitioning" for things when you have zero, zip, nada, donut, trifle, a hair, a smidgen, an inkling, a clue, a glimmer...

... any knowledge... what-so-ever...

... of what is or is not included in the MP portion of this game.

Fighting Smiley

And someone has to be the voice of reason to the inanity that is a pre-whine.

• 57. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)

Nothing...

How old are you? , I been playing FPS since DOOM came out on PC, i enter the world of warfare since the first Medal of Honor, after some years i was there when the first COD was released and i had to change my PC since it was a revolutionary game in graphics, When multiplayer in COD 3 was released, guess who was playing there.

COD 4 Win the Mexico Tournament with 5k on prices, my experience on COD is WAAY to much than yours for sure, COD4: 1.6 KD, WAW 1.8, MW2 2.1, Black Ops 2.5, MW3 15th prestige 2.5, now that i reset my stats since i like this game too much is 3.4.

And i forgot to say i play often with Treyarch staff and talk about the game since i have JD 2020 on my friend list, and they really like my ideas.  GT: V 3 L K R O , have a nice day, and stop trolling before i fill a report. Cheers mate!

• 58. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)
    dtuchpunk

YES
    -Block the word official in topic title

• 59. Re: OFFICIAL - Petition List (updated)

Kudos! the best reply ever!! 

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next