8 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 9:16 AM by kryswake RSS

Zombie Forge?

ronggg

Everyones looking for there own zombies map.. Forge mode on consoles?.. let others download and play?..

• Re: Zombie Forge?

I don't see this happining to consoles any soon.

Making this enable would mean that you can acces the files and mod everything in the game you want, wich may cause a great disadvantage for the players who don't know about this stuff.

They could release their dev tools like in WaW but add a system to uplaod it to your profile like you can do in ELITe with your classes

Consoles only? No PC?

I'm pretty sure mod tools on consoles have never extended past marketplace games, and so having them on a fully-fledged shooter would be fairly unlikely.

They released full modding tools for WaW once the DLC lifecycle had ended, and only partial tools for BO. Maybe they'll do it for PC this time around, maybe they won't.

There has been plenty'o' talk about more ELITE integration and customization than ever before, so I'm not going to say it's never going to happen, but the odds are slim to nil'.

Best case realistic scenario would be amazing PC mod's being reviewed by 3arc dev's and being ported and uploaded to the marketplace as DLC for consoles.

ronggg

id just like to see it translate over as easy as the halo reach forge did, only with zombies.. the WaW zombies mod is exactly what id like to see...but only on consoles.. .dumb it down to be as easy as halo reaches forge was.

kryswake

far cry 2 have editor for create your maps for multiplayer,and the editor it's for all the platform, xbox 360 and ps3 too,so why black ops 2 can't have this for zombies? i hope treyarch listen the community...we want this on console from waw,waw have 4 years? i hope they listen the community.