12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2012 10:03 PM by rankismet RSS

Matchmaking is beond a joke

Mike80

im over this stupid match making search im from australia and when i want to go play a game mode i want to play it never can find players and there a heaps of people playing why can it be like the black ops search where i had no problems find a game in a minite not bloodly half hour at the time f u infinty ward u just make the game **** with your search engine and u did the same with MW2 i hope i guys never get to make another COD game as u always f it up all the time

• Re: Matchmaking is beond a joke
    Thedestoyer

*Beyond

Rednecksniper39

And sentences are not his friend.

Thedestoyer

obviously not redneck but this is the internet so who cares if he uses sentences or not its not uh english class so who cares IW better fix the spawns matchmaking portable radar assassin blind eye type-95 FMG9's akimbo because blackops 2 will be the best game and IW can learn from them because IW doesnt care and i will never bye another COD game because of spawns matchmaking portable radar assassin blind eye type-95 FMG9's akimbo blackops didn't have problems it was the holy grail of video games fair and balanced f u IW and people that use assassin are noobs because i cant kill whore and chase red dots on the screen and also take out throwing knives from infected and give back the glitch untouchable spots so i can pad my meaningless kd and kill whore for moabs im sick of getting killed by a throwin knive when i am one or two off a moab it isnt fair omg quickscopers hardscopers rapid fire smgs acr is op throwing knives are op flash grenades are op in game music is op activision is op nerf everything so we walk around with nerf guns and water baloons instead of grenades everything and everyone should be nerfed but me so i can kill whore and chase red dots and camp instead of moving around and just having fun kd is serious business if i walk into my 6th grade class know girls will talk to me because my kd is under 2.5 dbl xp weekend should include weapon dbl xp the maps are small spawns are terrible i hate this game waaaaaah waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah but im gonna keep playing it so i can come to the internet and complain and feel like a contributing member of society i have a high kd but throwing knives in infected have taken it down take out throwing knives take out the op guns and bring in all the op guns from the other cod games ill never buy another cod game again this is serious i hope activions reads this they have lost a customer omg like i cant believe this i complain about everything in a meaningless video game because i am too uptight to just have fun and not take something that has no meaning in the real world so seriously

rankismet

Thedestoyer wrote:

obviously not redneck but this is the internet so who cares if he uses sentences or not its not uh english class so who cares IW better fix the spawns matchmaking portable radar assassin blind eye type-95 FMG9's akimbo because blackops 2 will be the best game and IW can learn from them because IW doesnt care and i will never bye another COD game because of spawns matchmaking portable radar assassin blind eye type-95 FMG9's akimbo blackops didn't have problems it was the holy grail of video games fair and balanced f u IW and people that use assassin are noobs because i cant kill whore and chase red dots on the screen and also take out throwing knives from infected and give back the glitch untouchable spots so i can pad my meaningless kd and kill whore for moabs im sick of getting killed by a throwin knive when i am one or two off a moab it isnt fair omg quickscopers hardscopers rapid fire smgs acr is op throwing knives are op flash grenades are op in game music is op activision is op nerf everything so we walk around with nerf guns and water baloons instead of grenades everything and everyone should be nerfed but me so i can kill whore and chase red dots and camp instead of moving around and just having fun kd is serious business if i walk into my 6th grade class know girls will talk to me because my kd is under 2.5 dbl xp weekend should include weapon dbl xp the maps are small spawns are terrible i hate this game waaaaaah waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah but im gonna keep playing it so i can come to the internet and complain and feel like a contributing member of society i have a high kd but throwing knives in infected have taken it down take out throwing knives take out the op guns and bring in all the op guns from the other cod games ill never buy another cod game again this is serious i hope activions reads this they have lost a customer omg like i cant believe this i complain about everything in a meaningless video game because i am too uptight to just have fun and not take something that has no meaning in the real world so seriously

Yeah... so... that was... poor.

Let's make it enjoyable?

Thedestoyer wrote:

Yo obviously not redneck but dis here iz da internet so who cares if he uses sentences or not its not uh cracker ass english class so who cares IW bettah fix da spawns matchmaking portable radar assassin blind eye type-95 FMG9's akimbo cuz blackops 2 will be da bomb game an' IW can learn from dem cuz IW don' care an' ah will never bye another COD game cuz o' spawns matchmaking portable radar assassin blind eye type-95 FMG9's akimbo blackops didn't gots problems it wuz da holy grail o' video games fair an' balanced f u IW an' niggas dat use assassin is noobs cuz ah cant kill beeotch an' chase red dots on da screen an' also take out throwing knives from infected an' give back da glitch untouchable spots so ah can pad muh motha fuckin meaningless kd an' kill beeotch fo' moabs im sick o' getting ganked by uh throwin knive when ah be one or two off uh moab it ain't fair omg quickscopers hardscopers rapid fire smgs acr iz op throwing knives is op flash grenades is op in game rap iz op activision iz op nerf everything so we's walk around wif nerf guns an' water baloons instead o' grenades everything an' brothas should be nerfed but me so ah can kill beeotch an' chase red dots an' camp instead o' moving around an' just havin` fun kd iz serious bidness if ah walk into muh motha fuckin 6th grade class know beotches will jive ta me cuz muh motha fuckin kd iz under 2.5 dbl xp weekend should include weapon dbl xp da maps is small spawns is terrible ah mah fuckin hate dis here game waaaaaah waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah but im gonna keep playing it so ah can come ta da internet an' complain an' feel like uh contributing member o' society ah gots uh high kd but throwing knives in infected gots taken it down take out throwing knives take out da op guns an' bring in all da op guns from da other cod games ill never gank another cod game ag'in dis here iz serious ah hope activions reads dis here dey gots lost uh customer omg like ah cant believe dis here ah complain 'bouteverything in uh meaningless video game cuz ah be too uptight ta just gots fun an' not take somethin` dat has nahh meaning in da real world so seriously otay buh-wee

rankismet

Mike80 wrote:

im over this stupid match making search im from australia and when i want to go play a game mode i want to play it never can find players and there a heaps of people playing why can it be like the black ops search where i had no problems find a game in a minite not bloodly half hour at the time f u infinty ward u just make the game **** with your search engine and u did the same with MW2 i hope i guys never get to make another COD game as u always f it up all the time

Seriously... did you type this in the dark?

Unreadable.

BrokenBladez

And there was nary a period.  But I agree, matchmaking is garbage.

Agree. Not only that it is taking longer to find matches in standard games like TDM compared to BOP or even MW2, the degree of experience of skill level is totally out of sync. Had a TDM game last weekend and in the lobby, there were 3 past 10 prestige players, 1 3rd prestige and the rest just starting out, on first level with ranks s 20+,30+.

The lower ranked players didn't bother though and some jackass players kept on saying they're gonna own the prestige players. At the end, the prestige players got the top three with kd 25+/-10. The top rank player got 35-4 kd. The jackasses left the game obviously dying a lot and eating their words.

The other common fck up of matchmaking is that lobbies taking forever to fill, and that is only to complete 8 players. After a game, when players leave a lobby, the lobby would remain waiting for the minimum no of players, and most of the time, players got fed up and leave. In MW2, merging of lobbies happen almost simulatanenously when there are not enough numbers. And most of the time whe you join a game, you join a lobby that is ready to start a game. In MW3, you join a game in progress 99% of the time. Crap.