21 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 9:55 AM by that6uy420 RSS

Banned & Reset - Nothing you can do about it

So its hard to play the role like, eeeh this is just a game who cares...but freak when you put in hours to level up to use weapons that make it fun and it’s taken all way for a mistake...really sucks! I never cheated or nor did I think I was going to cheat! I honestly made a mistake and boosted during a few games of Infection! Started out as dude why did you kill me...then to....oh wait, if you keep killing me you could get the MOAB...hahaha. At the time is was kind of funny I didn’t think much of it. It was literally a day later I was banned for 48 hours and was reset!!!! Tried explaining it to support on chat and they pretty much told me to pound sand, it was an honest mistake and mind you I had no clue there was even a boosting rule! Or even online conduct!

Has anyone been able to get their stuff back? Anyone experience this? There has to be other people out there like me that only play here and there just to get away from the normal schedule of life!??? Or am I the only one out of the thousands of people who play that had no idea about the only rules? This is more about me crying about losing everything....I mean come on! all my guns where gold! The only conclusion I can come up with is stop playing MW3 and move on to another game! I started playing Battlefield 3 on PC its so depressing! Can’t wait till Halo 4 comes out...at least if I’m going to start over it will be something new and cool and not, you were just reset and now you have to get over 1000 kills with each gun AGAIN to make them gold and you will have to work yourself up back to 80! which is sucky if your someone who is just trying to play for fun and not so focused on prestige mode. Oh well such is life. I really wish I could get my 60 bucks back!!! lol. I wonder if that group is going to hack MW3 like they did MW2...if they do I will feel some what revenged! hahaha

• Re: Banned & Reset - Nothing you can do about it
    Rednecksniper39

You boosted. You are guilty as charged ad just admitted it. It is your own stupidity that you boosted. Nice that you admitted it but you will not get anything back simply because you want it back. Your sir aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. In the next game don't cheat and maybe you won't have to restart. Remember this. Ignorance of the law is NEVER an excuse.

By the way change the color of your words. Any one who hacks MW3 is going to receive a nice console ban and won't be playing on that Xbox anyone. Grow up and stick to Hello Kitty Rainbow Island adventure where we don't have to listen to. "I cheated and got in trouble. It is so not fair!"

So you boosted and know you want your stats / rank back?

You didn´t know it, it was just for fun all those arguments are the same bs every kid writes when their are crying about their banned accounts.

Hopefully you´ve learned something from it... If I was in charge to decide what punishment you or any other booster should get a would say at least a 3 month ban for the first time.

Second time perma ban, simple as that

And btw: you´re breaking the rules again, you must not write about the punishment you recieved if you don´t believe read the TOS you accepted when you joined this forum.

posts like this make me wanna punch babies in the face...U CHEATED...U GOT CAUGHT...UR PAYIN FOR IT NOW. the fact that u claim u didnt realize that boosting was against the rules is hilarious , anyone who cares about unlocks/stats enough to complain about getting banned/reset obviously knew it wasnt legit gameplay and was against the rules. ur only option now is to bite ur pillow and cry :-D...more of u boosters need to be done the same way , ur lucky im not in charge or u would never play a cod again on ur xbox...u would be mac banned permanently ;-). CHEATERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER CHEAT.

KTPhoenix

SAKA121A wrote:

I had no clue there was even a boosting rule! Or even online conduct!

there is a famous saying:

"Ignorance of the law is no excuse". but in this case that would apply to the rules of online gaming.

they only give you 1 warning not to do this stuff. and that warning is called the TOS when you sign up for XBL. if you did not read the TOS, then that is YOUR fault.

you cannot say you didnt know what you were doing was wrong. it is common sense. if someone lets you kill them over and over again, that is called cheating and therefore bannable.

W7PSK

2-1 odds it was not a one time affair either.   I find most boosters

are long time abusers.

What is your gamer tag and let us look in

Elite if your so innocent

heres a clue...he said he had all his guns gold...my guess is he boosted everything...he flat admits everything like an imbecile then claims ignorance...which he is no doubt ignorant by admission lol

josh1073

" I never cheated or nor did I think I was going to cheat"

You cheated what did you think would happen?

CowboySr

Hello is sympathy there? No, you have the wrong number.

Really complaining coz U got banned! Lol you want your sixty bucks back ha no chance pity you weren't console banned , that would all add up new games console and new account now that would really sting. Just count your self lucky that you only got reset/2 day ban.

Also read the terms and cons when playing a new game on- line most is common sence. You don't know boosting is against the CoC ? Then how do you know about the hacks in MW2 but not about boosting I don't believe a word of it and the nerve to phone up customer support to complain about YOUR cheating!!

kemicalsupreme

You give Americans a bad name.  I myself as an american am sick and tired of boosters, and people who think that losing a game and going positive in K/D is winning?  Are we that lazy to win an objective type game at the same time too stupid to realize that your K/D is high becuase you are killing people who are trying to play the objective.

Its the typical american excuse now adays.   You deserved to be banned.  I bet you never boost again and I bet you will start reporting anyone that you see boosting.  Lesson learned, time to move on and go through your life as an honest person.  I am glad they reset you.  I wish they would of banned your xbox.

zingaa

Ya big dummy

KTPhoenix

dude, drop the patriotic BS. im an American too but you dont see me bringing this "americanized" BS into this.

and he is not talking about objective matches. he is talking about what he did in Infection.

please read first before posting. and if you do post, leave nationality and patriotic BS out of it.

kemicalsupreme

Im complaining in general about the entire game.  Get the overall meaning of my rant.

And yes,

American children like yourself are getting lazy and always look for ways to get by instead of working hard to acommplish goals.  THis game's overall attitude in general is all about K/D ratio and nothing about winning.  30 years ago it was all about winning and that was why America was the number 1 economy.  Now we will be number 2 by next year and have a bunch of idiots living on social welfare programs and unable to pass drug tests.  God I am glad to be an american.

KTPhoenix

children like me? first off, im 21. second dont "assume" anything. that is the main reason why other countries hate us. not ony do we "assume" a lot but WE are the ones that make all these stereotypes and generlizations not only about other countries but also ourselves.

i have always been about the win. never about k/d. cuz i am sick and tired or people thinking that just cuz they have a high k/d, that means they won. i actually had a little kid say that to me. he said that HE won because his k/d was higher even though he was on the losing team.

as for how this economy is, you can thank Bush for that.

xbevz

Now we will be number 2 by next year and have a bunch of idiots living on social welfare programs and unable to pass drug tests.  God I am glad to be an american.

Welcome to the real world, the UK is no different.

@SAKA121A, you'll know better for next time, it's just not worth it..And in fairness you got what you deserved, it only takes the one time and for someone to catch you.

Lesson learned.

that6uy420

how about pull the patriotic rethoric out your arse and think about it as a video game player...  we as video game players should be furious with the recent influx of the "everyones a winner" generation and their lazy outlook on gaming.  It's all about cutting corners and taking the easy way out for them.

otisman666

Listen, I'm trying to feel bad for you, I really am.  But boosting is probably one of the lowliest things you can do.  A ban and an account reset is perfectly justified in my opinion.

It sucks, but if you got a slap on the wrist, then you and others would just go on doing it.  Learn your lesson, play clean from now on and have fun.

that6uy420

never cheated nor did you think of cheating... but then you follow that up with I boosted in a game.  NEWSFLASH!  You cheated!  You deserved what you got and quite honestly... no one cares about your sob story.