1 797 798 799 800 801 Previous Next 12,156 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 5:44 PM by iif0xh0undii Go to original post RSS
  • 7,980. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    I don't know why patches on PC take so freaking long. Steam is the platform where you can fire out patches without someone needing to "test" like on PS3 and X360.

  • 7,981. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    Ghandi

     

    I have just updated my shotgun thread.  I would like you to look it over. 

    http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200407720

     

    Also I would like it if you would watch some of the videos on this channel.  Look at the games of the pre patch spas.  You can see that poor aim still results in hitmarkers.  And that making the pumps take 25% of the pellets fired up close to kill is balanced. 

    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheManlnBlack/videos?sort=dd&view=0&page=3

     

    Frankly I have not seen a nerf the spas thread at all, much less one that talked about its close range damage pre patch.  We need more reliability on the pumps.   This should never happen.

     

  • 7,982. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    One way to buff shotguns is to nerf the knife.  Hitmarkering with a shotgun, then getting knifed is annoying.

  • 7,983. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    BAMOZZY

    the Knifing needs to be fixed!! It is so hit and miss. I have had countless knifing that actually goes through the enemy but doesn't actually kill them!!!! The hit detection is AWFUL!!!!!

  • 7,984. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    rankismet

    otisman666 wrote:

     

    rankismet wrote:

     

    operator-1 wrote:

     

    G IH A IN ID II wrote:

     

    ...The reason bars are used is because the mass market have no concept of ping...

     

    ...the bars prevent minute delta ping hunting behaviour which leads to repetetive lobby exit and re-entry which isn't good for matchmaking speed...

    I've never bought in to the idea that informed people make worse decisions & it's therefore better to keep them uninformed.

     

    Ya know... he's saying they aren't informed.

     

    So...Just show a graphic that displays the bars as well as the number underneath it.

     

    Hell, Ghandi: I am going to make you a legend with this company and IW.  You say the average public wouldn't know what this is.  Fine, then set up a game add-on that players can choose to add to there games and charge 100 or 200 MSP for it!  That way you guys can even track the number of people that are interested in this and make some $$ at the same time.

     

    That's a great suggestion... without context to the numbers... how many dumbasses can you see assuming the higher the number... the better?

  • 7,985. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    At least for Xbox, there's a description for any downloadable content.  Obviously, it would be intelligent to include a description of ping in that description.

  • 7,986. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes
    sunburntnudist

    I'm not sure if it is intentional or not, but hitting someone with a flashbang, etc. in FFA while using Recon reveals them to all players. It seems like it should only reveal to you, because it overall hurts you to use it if they show up to everyone.

  • 7,987. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    YES! YES! THEY'RE FINALLY ADDRESSING THE SITREP PRO/ DEAD SILENCE ISSUE! Finally I won't feel screwed over after destroying 50 freaking equipment only to have a TryHard with Assassin and Dead Silence to screw me over by sneaking up behind meh! YAY!

  • 7,988. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    maccabi wrote:

     

    mw3lag wrote:

     

    it was just a suggestion dude, thought the more people that know about it the better and thats through channels with high subscriber counts, mass amount of followers on facebook, twitter e.t.c.

    i wasnt knocking the idea , merely the people imo yt is one thing that ruined the cod community, to many people take stock in what those gormless idiots say

    Extremely true, although some of them have great skill their intelligence is NULL. Take Woodysgamertag for example he just uploaded this video about patches in PS3 and X360

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhNiqby9lzo&list=UUIPVJoHb_A5S3kcv3TJlyEg&index=1 &feature=plcp

     

    His knowledge is truly aweful, he says the game has no problems he visted this forums 1st page only and walks through the title update notes, and says "they've tweaked lag comp and now it seems to be at BO and MW2 standard" UTTER BS, "I've heard no-one complain about connection issues", MORE BS.

  • 7,989. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Notes

    Ghandi,

     

    On a scale of 1-10, how sure are you the next matchmaking patch will defintely work?

    The communities expecting great things from this and you cant disappoint!

     

    You cant blame me for asking because 10+ patches and 70% of them have been duds, the amount of stuff you said u've fixed then everyone comes on here and says nothings changed:

    1.akimbo fmg

    2. sitrep/dead silence

    3. lag comp

    4. ps3 countdown ticker

    to list a few.

     

    Now i know you will say 'its down to the community to party up properly', surely you cant base the success of the new patch on this. IW need to step up their game and deliver a patch that works, BO had problems and had patches imminent and you would be able to tell the difference sadly IW imo have not achieved this with any of their patches, sorry to say.