12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2012 7:40 AM by dempsey007 RSS

Should I come from bf3

Should I come from bf3?. Hi guys Nice to be here, Im  currently playing bf3 and Im enjoying the hell out of it but some times seems pretty boring and I want a fast  shooter without any strategy, just fun!. So Im wondering does it worth to take mw3 now? I bet most of you guys allready prestiged so again should I buy it? Thanks In advance

• Re: Should I come from bf3

Yes you should  atleast in my opinion. I used to play bf3 before aswell (still do at times) but i've found mw3 to be alot more fun, much faster gameplay, small maps alot of run and gun action. But the lack of support for pc version is pretty awful so don't expect to much :l

i prefer bf3

No, the lag comp is f***ed and the game is dull and boring.

BEcause of the lag compensation, you'll have to get a dial-up connection to play.

kawz

No, keep playing bf3 instead.  It's better in every way.  If it's close crazy combat you want, just buy the bf3 Close Quarters expansion due out in June.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/close-quarters

Buy MW3 if you like crappy P2P connections, Lag Compensation that ***** you if you have a good connection and Lobby's full of cheaters (obvious and not so obvious cheaters).

So basically, if you're into punishing yourself, yeah... get MW3.

onefourseven

Yeah it can be a harsh game, cod, on pc lets say, has always taken a little patience, I must admit this one does push the limits.

Seriously, I got a new and better internet connection rcently and it has taken all of the fun out of the game. I just don't even want to play anymore hardly. It has helped my playing with Poison_Pawn on their dedicated server however.

And I swear IW is sponsoring hackers. How elese do you explain sending them video and them doing nothing about it... and it's not debatable video evidence either. I don't normally associate with people or companines with such questionable character. I honestly respect the hackers more than IW and HackDivision now.

poison_pawn

normally I would say don't waist your money: /sarcasm on

But reading your OP I'd say you have just the mind set to enjoy this game.

One of the things I find frustrating about it, is the lack of team work; since you're obviously one of those that thinks this is a mindless shooter, you should feel right at home being thrown in to a lobby full of random's that are all out for them selves, and only care about their own personal stats; and couldn't care less about completing the objective as a team.

And don't let the hackers bother you, they're just like the bot's in SP (which I never Play) they already know you're coming, and auto aim when they see you. so you should feel like your playing SP on the hardest level. wow how exiting is that /sarcasm off

oh did I mention dev support? probably not, since there isn't any.

If you can get on line (and there many scenarios, some un answerable; that can prevent this) then you might have fun for a while.

If you care about personal stats, and ranks you will have to play in Lagnet (P2P) to attain any of that. (and there is no Elite for PC, if that matters to you)

you can play in unranked dedicated servers (which Activision would rather you didn't know about) Take a look here http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100568986

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200383574

There really is no OFFICIAL documentation to be found ANYWHERE

But the unranked servers are hard to fill, people seem so concerned with personal stats, that they would rather suffer P2P (go figure)

there are no official RANKED dedi's which though I couldn't care less; they never should have promised to the masses (just another example of Activision's dishonest, business ethic)

Pro's: you don't need X amount of players to start a game on dedicated servers.

You never spawn in BF Egypt.

There are no vehicle whores (there are no vehicles)

Weapons, and kill streaks are pretty well balance (with a few exceptions) so that if anyone had a mind to work as a squad, you could.

Con's just look around these forums.