1 40 41 42 43 44 Previous Next 1,806 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2013 7:55 PM by Hidden-Legaciez Go to original post RSS
  • 410. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    starbuckfrack

PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY GETTING KILLED BY ANOTHER PLAYER

This thread should get their attention now because we have twenty eight pages signed of a petition which is a violation of the forum policies.

Not only that but THIS thread is more important than the 150 pag lag thread in last years forum !

It also also more important then the last 8 years of lag compensation threads and we know Activision will listen THIS TIME !

We know they are going to stop what they are doing and reprogram the ENTIRE game and make new disks and mail them out to each of us.

If we keep posting the word SIGNED repeatedly with the same forum name or other made up forum names we should have the game reprogrammed by Sunday at the latest.

Lets not forget the fact that we already gave them money for over 12 million copies so far.

Lets not forget the fact that it will hurt the company if we dont play the online portion of the game we already paid for.

Lets not forget that the problem could be the internet but we will blame the game anyway.

Lets not forget that without lag compensation we will NEVER be able to play.

Lets not forget that it was IWs fault I went out and pre-ordered the game before waiting on reviews.

Lets not forget all the preview vids were played on a LAN so that proves I shouldnt get any lag .

Signe the petition ! We know the amount of digital paper this is on will REALLY get their attention. 

So far we are at 300 fake signatures out of twelve million. Thats 0.0025 percent of the total population of people who have already paid for the game. Those number willl REALLY scare them.

Then call them at their headquarters...

1 - 800 - WAHWAHWAH - WAHWAHWAHWAH.

• 412. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

Glad you got that off your chest. Nice little tantrum you had there. Now kindly piss off while those of us with the lag comp issue reach out to the devs for some assistance. I don't think anybody in this thread or the entire community for that matter needs to hear another one of your righteous little rants.

Starved for attention much?

Also, it's not a petition for anything as clearly stated in the OP. It's more like a show of hands to give the developers an idea of how severe the problem is.

P.S. I'm sorry your feelings were so obviousy hurt by the creation of this thread.

• 413. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    jbirdwallace

lag comp is killing the cod series!

• 414. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

The CoD series, or ANY online game, would be totally unplayable without Lag Compensation. It is in EVERY online game of the last 5 years or so

• 415. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    starbuckfrack

Starved for attention ????

You mean like all of you people are ?

Just consider Black Ops alone.....

did anyone do anything after one year full of lag threads ? No.

Did they make THIS COD without lag comp ? No.

Will they reprogram a game you already bought ? No.

Activision sold the most amount for a video game EVER. They broke last years world record by 30 percent. Do you really think that they will stop what they are doing for a game you alredy paid for ?

Do you think they will reprofram the game to give you dedicated servers after 12 million people have already bought it ?

If all the signatures were not people making new forum names just to put the word SIGNED in,

If the thread got to be 100 times the size it is now,

If forum petitions actually did work,

If this thread wasnt a VIOLATION of forum policy,

You would have about 8 to 10 thousand signatures at best. That is ONE signature for every 1200 to 1500 players. That would be 0.01 percent of the population of the game.

You guys are like a buch of hippie protesters, you are geing laughed at standing up for something that would never happen thinking what you are doing actually matters. If you are even lucky someone might pay attention to you by calling the cops to end this thread. Otherwise they have more important things to do.

You want a COD game without lag and/or lag comp then invent your own code on how it works and send it to them. Maybe you can figure out while you are at it to make all of the internet the same faster than light speed for everybody as well as free internet so everybody could afford to get the same thing.

I know your 54 post makes you more knowledgable than everyone else. And we all know how much you paid attention in the Black Ops forum last year, so maybe you can help people figure out how to solve this problem than us regulars who have seen this over and over and over every single year.

You put up a petition for the devs to get their attention when they already would KNOW if there was an issue. Its not like they just go home and DONT play the game. They can SEE what problems there are playing the same game from their home. They dont need some crybaby pulling on their pantleg telling them while they already are working on it. I am pretty sure after the first week Foxhound mentioned on his luchbreak to one of his dev buddies "I may have seen a few posts on the forum that people dont like the lag compensation in the game".

I really dont care either way for you crybabies. Software has problems , the internet hs problems. I learn to deal with it after learning how things work. I think its just funny how deluded you people are that you actually think something will be done for this game by a greedy corporation who already has your money.

Youre a fly on the wall of the corporate boardroom. The only time they will be paying attention to you is when they get the janitor to swat you.

( No offense foxhound about the janitor comment)

• 416. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    starbuckfrack

Whats funny about the lack of brains behind this thread ?

The OP was told on page two a patch was on the way but the OP seems to have ignored that post. And any others on what is being done..

As other people have said, give it time. To make a patch for a game on Xbox Live takes about a month from the day the devs get the go ahead to the day Microsoft gives the patch approval and it is placed on Xbox Live.

Every patch goes thru the same process, not like a temporary hotfix that can be made within days. This kind of issue cant be fixed without a hotfix.

• 418. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION

I agree that the lag box's are EXTREMELY annoying especially when someone shoot's you and you know you were around the corner yet his bullet's curved like in the movie wanted.

• 419. Re: PLEASE SIGN HERE IF YOU FEEL FREQUENTLY HANDICAPPED BY LAG COMPENSATION
    3nder

/Signed.

MW3 with 4 bar connection is a lot worse that Black Ops with 3 bar connection and if you factor in that we are playing against players form our own countries (in my case Finland) the lag is unbearable.

1 40 41 42 43 44 Previous Next