1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 102 Replies Latest reply: Jan 27, 2011 2:09 PM by PS3Vet Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!
    Brian.+

Njamimars wrote:

Brian.+ wrote:

What a straight E-Dork. The sad thing is people like him take insults as a compliment... When will parents start watching their kids?

When will you stop being a **** ******?

I think more people on this forum think you are the ******.
  • 61. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!

Brian.+ wrote:

Njamimars wrote:

Brian.+ wrote:

What a straight E-Dork. The sad thing is people like him take insults as a compliment... When will parents start watching their kids?

When will you stop being a **** ******?

I think more people on this forum think you are the ******.

Yeah because they all are obsessed about this Blacks Ops that doesn't even ******* works 100%
  • 62. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!
    Brian.+

Njamimars wrote:

Yeah because they all are obsessed about this Blacks Ops that doesn't even **** works 100%

Works just fine for me, I guess hacking makes it work.... God how stupid are "Hacker" (Which are just douchebags who follow tutorials online)
  • 63. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!
    forrest-gump____
    Lmfao, ive just logged in to see all this!!! Its beyond hilarious! I think i just pee'd my pants a little!

Good, i agree with the OP 100%....feck em all!!!
  • 64. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!
    tehreflex

Triggerhappi9 wrote:

tehreflex wrote:

Triggerhappi9 wrote:

All of you cheating, glitching, hacking, lag switching, boosting punk bastards.  Good riddance, I only wish there were more that Treyarch and Activision could do to you punks....oh wait maybe that's what the new firmware security patch from Sony is for.  Have fun not having fun.

This dude is really creaming his pants over his post.  I've already shrink wrapped my copy and got a full refund.  I barely played online, just with my gf's brother.  No loss for me, no loss for the rest of you.  Came out even steven.

Wow another banned troll that is picturing me in a sexual manner, you cheaters have more wrong with you then I originally thought.  Aside from arrogance I will now add depraved to my description for you.  Stating that you shrink wrapped your used copy to get a full refund just shows the level of moral corruption you see as normal life.  You mean you barely boosted online with your GF's brother buddy let's get it straight.

Shrink wrapping the game and returning it is not moral corruption.  Game is in pristine condition so someone else will buy it and play it.  Just keep fapping to people getting banned.
  • 65. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!
    resistflags

Triggerhappi9 wrote:

All of you cheating, glitching, hacking, lag switching, boosting punk bastards.  Good riddance, I only wish there were more that Treyarch and Activision could do to you punks....oh wait maybe that's what the new firmware security patch from Sony is for.  Have fun not having fun.

New age of console gaming

Sooo all console games are going to get the same measures on PSN mark my words
    Today the end of wild west of console gaming.
  • 66. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!
    nhanna45
    I think more people on this forum think you are the ******.[/quote]
    Yeah because they all are obsessed about this Blacks Ops that doesn't even **** works 100%[/quote]

agree brian, if it dont work get off then u ****** lol ur just making us all LOL at u, hacking=dumb dumb=you therefore hacking+you=dumb. we are only making of you cuz ur a cheating choad
  • 67. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!

Brian.+ wrote:

Njamimars wrote:

Yeah because they all are obsessed about this Blacks Ops that doesn't even **** works 100%

Works just fine for me, I guess hacking makes it work.... God how stupid are "Hacker" (Which are just douchebags who follow tutorials online)

Where did I state that I am an hacker? Also game works fine for you? You mean you got solid 60fps all the time? the game never freezes for you? the hit detection is also how it should work? Are you a retard who thinks he is awesome because you got 5k posts?
  • 68. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!

nhanna45 wrote:

agree brian, if it dont work get off then u ****** lol ur just making us all LOL at u, hacking=dumb dumb=you therefore hacking+you=dumb. we are only making of you cuz ur a cheating choad

IT Manager huh?
  • 69. Re: Enjoy your ride on the "Banned" wagon!
    Brian.+

Njamimars wrote:

Brian.+ wrote:

Njamimars wrote:

Where did I state that I am an hacker? Also game works fine for you? You mean you got solid 60fps all the time? the game never freezes for you? the hit detection is also how it should work? Are you a retard who thinks he is awesome because you got 5k posts?

FPS is never constant 60 on any recent game. MW2 is no exeption... The game RARELY freezes. I get more PS3 hard freezes from being on the XMB in a voice chat then in Black Ops.
1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next